This year all my kids were able to participate in their school performances. Luke and Gabby were in "Winter at the O.K. Coral". Little did I know, Luke had one of the main rolls! He just said he had a speaking part, no big deal. But I open the program and his name is second on the list and he had SEVERAL speaking parts! Way to go "Mayor Manly"!! Now every time I pick him up from school kids come up to him and ask to shake his hand or quote his lines to him. He just blushes :).
Here is just one clip.
3 comments:
so fun that you put these clips on for us!!! Love it and them!!!!
Such cute kids! I loved seeing these clips and can's wait to see Gabby's!
Isn't it amazing to see how they don't think anything of getting in front of all those people. Then we get older and all of the sudden it is so much harder to get in front of a crowd.
Post a Comment