Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cookie Making






Last week Nate had a test so we didn't get to see much of him in the days preceeding the test. To help the kids not feel so sad about not having their dad on a saturday I decided that we needed to make Halloween sugar cookies. Luke and Gabby were more then eager to help with making and cutting the cookies out, but their favorite part of course was decorating them. (I think Gabby ate more frosting then she actually put onto her cookies though :)!!) They had so much fun and I was glad that they could have something to do to keep them from missing their dad too much.

Gramma Gayle, this picture is for you. This is the bottle of sprinkles that Luke poured onto his cookies while we were talking. Look at his face, he knew it was a little too much!!

4 comments:

The P*dunc's said...

Those look so yummy! I love the sprinkles Luke! I would have done the same thing!

Mole said...

Fun, I love halloween cookies. Good luck seeing Nate more often. :) I can't wait to see you guys in December!!!!

Alicia said...

Um.....Why did I not get to partake of cookies that you made!! Hello I thought that we were friends!! Actually when I came to drop of that book, your house smelled so yummy I was actually tempted to break in and eat some of whatever you had baked.

mama_pj said...

Thanks so much. I love the cookies. Great job Luke! I will save some Christmas sprinkles for you.
Love you all so much,
Gramma