4 years ago
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Picture Tag
Ok so this was the fourth picture in my fourth folder. It is a picture of the army tank that was at the WV state fair this year. It was right before Cassie went home and before Nate had gotten too into school. It was a lot of fun. (You may be wondering how such a recent photo could be in my 4th foulder, it is because we got a new cpu and we haven't figured out how to get all the old photos onto this new computer. So until then this is what I have.) Ok so now it is my turn to tag four people. I tag Tiff, Alicia, Marci and Kirsten. You go to your photo folder, go to the 4th folder and the fourth photo. Post it and explain it, then tag your four people. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun tag. I'm curious to see what my picture is... :) Miss you!
Post a Comment