Until medical school, we have always lived close enough to our families to have birthday parties with cousins. Last year Luke was so disappointed to learn that it would just be mom, dad and Gabby to celebrate his turning five; so this year I decided six was old enough to have a party with friends. Lucky for us the weather decided to warm up so that we could utilize our fabulous back yard for the party!! Luke wanted it to be spider man themed so after much Internet searching we came up with a simple little spider man party that was perfect for Luke.


We played a game to see who could trap their enemy with the most "web" and the kids thought it was great. They jumped on the trampoline and also tossed spiders into a web to see who could get it the closest to the center of the web. Not the most elaborate party but for a bunch of 5 and 6 year old boys it was great. I had a lot of fun and most importantly Luke loved it!!





8 comments:
Six years old already?!? That spiderman cake looks awesome! It sounds like a great party. By the way, my email is meghan.godfrey@gmail.com.
That cake is incredible!! I love it!! It looks like such a fun party.
What a fun party! They are a lot of work, but it is so fun to see your kids glowing through the whole party. That cake looks awesome, by the way!
So much fun! Love the cake.
Hi Andrea,
glad I found your blog. Can you send me your e-mail address, so I can send you an invitation to ours? My e-mail address is inesseamons@afconnect.com
Cute Party!
How awesome! What a great looking party, and a great looking cake. Well done mom! From the sounds of it, I am sad I missed your "girls night out" the other night. Sounded like a blast. Maybe next time I can be in on the festivities. :) It was SO great to see you again Andrea. You are awesome. I wish you were coming to Parkersburg too this weekend!
It looks like Luke had a grand time! You did a great job with the party-the cake looks wonderful!
Happy 6th birthday Luke!
Post a Comment