




As I sit here to type this, I am fully dressed with an extra pair of socks, two sweaters and a blanket around my legs. All this because it is in the 30's this morning, and not more then 10 days ago it was still 80 degrees!!! A little over a week ago it was sunny and warm and my friend, Tiffany, decided that we should have one last shout out to summer. She hooked up her sprinkler dog to the hose and we let the kids at it. Lily suprisingly loved the water and kept crawling over to get wet. Luke thought it was a fun idea to grab the ears and aim them at everyone, so the girls kept their distance. I think if you look closely you can see that the leaves are already changing, yet here they are in swiming suit and they aren't even cold!! Crazy weather!!
4 comments:
I can't wait to see the changing leaves!!!
Wow that is some crazy weather. The kids look like they had so much fun. Lily is too cute. :)
That picture of Luke is like a postcard with those rolling hills. How pretty! And yes, I agree, Lily is way too cute! The heater's been running at our place too. I guess this is when I may actually miss living in Phoenix... wow, did I actually just say that :)
So fun to have an extra summer day at a time that it is unexpected. Looks like the kids had a great time. Love to all of you!
Post a Comment