Sunday, November 9, 2008

Babcock Mill

A few weeks ago, yes I know I am slow, we went to a picturesque place called Babcock Mill. Our friends, the Jensen's, took us there to see the old flour mill and take some pictures. It was a lot of fun to see, it was so beautiful, but it was super cold. The kids had jackets and blankets, but as we were trying to take pictures they had to set them aside. So if you look closely at the pictures of everyone but Lily you will see that they are not happy. I guess that would be my fault; what mother says, "Sorry kids you have to freeze, I want a family photo!!", well I suppose you know the answer to that question now!!
Alicia was kind enough to take a few pictures of our family while we were there, thanks Alicia!! I just wish Gabby had at least looked somewhat happy to be there :).


I have to take a minute to brag, seriously isn't she soooo cute??!! She was so happy and took such great pictures it was hard to pick only one to show you all. I love the tongue hanging partly out though, so cute!!!




Luke was freezing without his jacket but he was kind enough to fake smile for me, what a handsome boy!!


Gabby usually can't wait to get in front of the camera, something she got for my sister Cassie I think ;), but for some reason she didn't want to cooperate this day. However, I think this one turned out pretty darn cute, but I think I am a little partial!




6 comments:

The P*dunc's said...

You are partial, but they ARE so super duper cute! I love these pictures. What a pretty area!

email me your address so that I can send you your scarf (when I get it finished...)

Jana and Mario said...

Way cute!! I love to see pictures of your family!! love you!

adrienne said...

Your whole family looks so cute! I think all parents are partial, but how can you help it when kids are so dang cute!

GreenPhoenix said...

You're kids are the cutest! I think it's great that they humored you with smiles even though they weren't happy. I think there were many pictures taken when I was younger in which I was scowling because I was so annoyed at my mom for making me sit there or take off my glasses or the like.
The pictures turned out great!

Mole said...

OMG those are freaking ADORABLE. I love, love, love the pink vests!

mama_pj said...

Wonderful pictures and what a great background! I absolutely love them.