Ever since Nate and I decided to have kids, I have been praying that one of them would get his curly hair. Luke's is semi- curly, but I don't let it get long enough as he is a boy and I think it looks better short. Gabby has hair like me, weird random parts curl sometimes and the rest of it is totally strait. Lily was born with waves in her hair, but I was sure it would disappear like most babies' first hair. However, as her hair has grown it has gotten more and more curly, to my absolute delight!!
These pictures are taken a few hours after her bath and she has absolutely nothing in her hair to enhance the curls. (And I didn't scrunch it or anything either) I am so excited!! Of course most of the time she rubs her head on things or actually pulls at it so they don't usually look this good, but as it gets longer she won't be able to pull the curls out!!! Yipee, I love it :)!

10 comments:
I love curly hair! I really hope that one of our kids gets Jenny's hair (even if it is a pain to keep nice). Lily is so cute!
Ahh that is so cute. Did I mention I am sooo excited to see you guys next month. lol
so cute Andrea! We like Roosevelt, but probably won't be here long. We will have to make a special trip down to see you when you get to Utah!
She is so darling!! Her hair has even grown since we have seen her!! She reminds me so much of you...I can't believe it!!
Your family pics below are so neat. Hint: I hope we are getting one for Christmas! I want to come next October and have you take ours there. I love the scenery!
I love her hair! Carter's hair is like that and katie really doesn't want to cut it because it is so cute. Crazy, but cute!
I am way excited for you to come out! Kristen will be here for 3 weeks too. I can't wait! We HAVE to do something.
What darling pictures! I can't wait to see her, Luke, Gabby, Nate, and you in just a few weeks.
Woo-Hoo!
Such cute pictures!! I love curls! I like your hair too beautiful!
What a cutie! Your kids have grown so much, I can't believe it.
Lily has the best hair! Love the curls.
What a doll!
Post a Comment