Monday, November 3, 2008

Ward Trunk or Treat

We had our ward trunk or treat the weekend before Halloween so that we didn't interfere with other festivities. We had a pretty fun time and the kids LOVED having another reason to wear their costumes. Lily was a cute little chubby pumpkin, but she hated the hat part. Luke was spider man, but refused to wear the mask. Instead he decided that he needed vampire teeth, sure Spider man can be a vampire too ;)!

Gabby absolutely LOVED her fairy costume, and I have to say I am pretty pleased with the way that it turned out too!! (I should have made one for Lily too... oh well :)). She was having fun playing the part of a fairy when she thought no one was looking, I just love this picture!!

This was torture for Luke to let me take a picture with his mask on, as you can see Nate is having to hold it on so he doesn't rip it off!




"Here mom, you can take a picture of me!!" She knows she is cute!!





2 comments:

Ryan and Marci said...

Did you make Gabby's costume this year? It is beautiful!

Mole said...

OMG I looove Gabby's costume. She is so pretty! And Lily looks awesome as a pumpkin. Her cute little squishy face is perfect for it.