
These are just a few more pictures that we took while Julie was here and we were at the bridge. Lily decided for the first time in her one year of life that she wanted to try walking while holding onto Nate's hands. As I said, it was the first time she had done that, and it was the last. She is still refusing to even try, but at least I caught the first attempt on camera. Of course Gabby thought she needed to help by holding and kissing her hand. I have to mention here that Gabby is CONSTANTLY bugging Lily, trying to hold her hand, kiss her, pick her up, etc. Two days ago Lily decided she had dealt with it enough and retaliated; she bite Gabby's cheek. And it was a bad one, three perfect little teeth marks on the side of Gabby's face. But do you think Gabby learned her lesson.... NO! Anyways back to the other story... The pictures of Gabby on the rock are of her pretending to be.... any guesses??.... of course, a mermaid!! (Anyone who knows her is sooo not surprised! ;)) Luke got this neat little boy sized skate board from Julie when she got here and he was so excited to take it out and try it out. He had only been using it for about 5 minutes when his dad, a kid at heart, said "Luke let me show you a cool trick!" Luke, very trustingly, handed over his much longed for skate board. Nate sets it down and "CRACK!" That is right in 30 seconds he destroyed his sons newest toy. (He disregarded the label that said not for people over 80 lbs.) Luke was a sport though and wasn't too mad. He even posed for a picture so that I could tell everyone the story! We all got a good laugh out of it!
5 comments:
That little curly haired Lily sure is a cutie!
It is wonderful to read about your adventures! The pictures are adorable!
Love you, Mom
Sounds like Nate needs to go on a diet!!:) Hey Nathan, I can smell you all the way over here!! Love you guys!
Yeah, I guess Nathan isn't quite under 80 lbs--man, how embarrassing! That is so like Gabby to pretend to be a mermaid on the rock. As always, I love the pictures. Y'all have such a cute family!
Ah pickles, leave to the Dads to break things :) The pictures are great. Tell little Ariel she makes a good mermaid.
Post a Comment