
Halloween this year was really busy for us. Our friends the Young's had a fun little get together, Julie flew in from Orem, we went to a carnival type activity hosted by the hospital and Luke got sick. We started by going to the Young's house and it was really fun. It was of course a costume a party so Nate dressed up like a vampire, but didn't want to wear the teeth. Weston and Sariah were... well I am not sure what they were, but they looked great!!! (Unfortunately I somehow didn't get a picture of them...) Some of the girls that Nate goes to school with dressed up like the Disney Princesses and as soon as they walked in Gabby's jaw about hit the floor. She ran up to me and asked if those were the real princesses and could she go say hi. All the little girls just hoovered by them, it was great!!

Gabby and Mary were two cute little Pixies!!

Luke started not feeling good at school, but when I went to get him they said he decided he was ok. I figured he was just a little excited or something. But as we went out to go trick or treating he started crying and saying his ear hurt. He was acting really funny and wanted to be held. So even though Julie had just gotten here and we had been out for a few minutes we decided to turn in for the night. Nate checked Luke's ear and sure enough he had an ear infection!! He's never had one before, but I guess there is a first for everything! Nate did some of his osteopathic manipulations on him and by morning he was %100 better!! I was totally amazed, my husband is amazing!! Anyways we all really enjoyed Halloween and can't wait for next year!
4 comments:
Did you make Gabby's costume? She looks so cute. Actually, all your kids look cute!
The pictures are so cute. Great job on the costumes! I am so happy that Luke's ear got better-way to go Dr. Dad.
Yes I did make her costume, thanks! Your kids looked great too!
Are you guys coming out at christmas? I miss you! It looks like you guys had a blast for halloween! Your kids get cuter every post!
Post a Comment