I know this is a little late in coming, but I have had a lot going on lately. Back on Halloween, my friend Julie came to visit us from Utah. She got to stay until Monday, which wasn't long enough, but we will take what we can get! There isn't a lot to do here in Lewisburg, but we were able to do a few fun things, one of which was going to Humpback Bridge just over the state line into Virginia. The kids had a fun time, even though it was a little chilly out. They got to throw rocks into the river and climb around on the bigger rocks. The kids really love their "aunt" Julie!!
4 years ago

Julie wants me to point out that she is actually an inch taller then me but since I am standing on higher ground I look taller. I told her I would take looker short to looking pregnant still!!
3 comments:
You don't look pregnant!! You are beautiful!!(and I really mean it)
I am dying to see the kids again. They are so huge! And yeah right you look prego, my belly is way bigger than yours. ;)
Poor Luke!! He is such a sweet kid that I bet he was totally understanding about everything!! What a neat place to visit and fun to have friends visit. And by the way Andrea, you look like a model in that picture!!!
Post a Comment