So I know I already posted about some of the fun we are having in preparation for Easter, but the fun continues!! My friend, Keerstin B. taught me this SUPER cute and easy Easter craft last night and I could NOT wait to show everyone!!

Aren't these SOOO cute?!?! It is a wash cloth, a rubber band, googlie eyes, pom poms and ribbon, plus hot glue. Then you put an egg inside filled with candy!!! How cute is that?! I love it!


I really just can't get over how cute and easy these are! If you want to know how to make these, don't hesitate to ask and I will give out the instructions. Thanks again Keerst!!
8 comments:
those are so cute. No wonder you stayed up late working on them. So much fun.
You are sooo mormon!
That is adorable! I would love instructions on how to make those cute bunnies.
hahah those are WAY too cute!! who would have thought! good work :)
I used to make these with my Mom, but they never turned out as cute as yours. Go crafty woman!
I love it! I need to try this one out.
Those are so cute! Yeah right, you're not crafty . . . .
The bunnies are a very fun way to display their hard boiled creation. We watched our neighbors kids last night and her daughter had made the towel bunny in school and showed us how to make them. I am sure kids love being able to show adults how to do things since usually it is the other way around.
Post a Comment