This past Monday we had and Easter FHE with the Israelsen's. Luke gave us a lesson on the real reason we celebrate Easter and then we colored Easter eggs! It was so much fun.... for the kids! (Notice DeNae's super enthused face ;)!!) It actually was really fun, no one spilled any egg color and there were minimal eggs broken. No one cried too much and I think everyone left happy. In my book that goes down as a success! I love Easter and the traditions that go along with it. In my family we always have "Egg Wars" on Sunday after dinner so I decided I would bring some more people into that tradition this year. (Since we aren't at home AGAIN for ANOTHER holiday :)!!) So I made sure DeNae and Stan knew they had to have two eggs each to participate in the fun on Sunday. We are all pretty excited for it. Every morning Gabby asks how many more days until Easter. I love it!! I love seeing their excitement and remember how that was for me as a child. It is magic, it really is. Happy almost Easter!!
(The two pictures of the girls are from Sunday, they just looked so cute I though I would share!)
4 years ago


5 comments:
lots of fun. DeNae looks happy!Glad you got others into the tradition of Egg Wars!! Dresses look great on the girls. Glad they liked them =) Nana loves you guys
hey!! is that the dress me and mom picked out for lily!? cuz i love it!! its so cute! i wish i had a cute easter outfit, but i was lucky enough to get some sexy shoes instead ill have to send you a pic of them! :) love you!
this is Oriana by the way im just using travs google acount
Yeah both girls are wearing the dresses Nana got them. They LOVE them! I can't wait to see your shoes!!
That FHE looks way more fun than the one I planned. I'll step up my game next time. ;)
I have no idea what egg wars are, I'll be looking forward to seeing pics!
Post a Comment