I just wanted to share Luke's big accomplishment with everyone! We have been working with him on this forEVER and he just finally decided he would try it without the training wheels. Wahoo and he could do it!!
When Bryson and Zoela figured that out it brought tears to my eyes; Just at how quickly they are getting ready to leave the nest. Next it will be getting their drivers licenses and then missions and weddings. Oh My! Here comes the tears. I am such a baby. Look at what having children have done to my emotions.
I am a stay at home mom with the four best little rugrats there are!! We are currently living in Cleveland, Ohio while Nate does his residency. I love to read, take pictures, sew, cook and try just about anything!
5 comments:
Way to go, Luke!!!!
Its so cool that Luke was able
to figure it out finally. It just
happens like that. Way to GO LUKE.We love you!!
When Bryson and Zoela figured that out it brought tears to my eyes; Just at how quickly they are getting ready to leave the nest. Next it will be getting their drivers licenses and then missions and weddings. Oh My! Here comes the tears. I am such a baby. Look at what having children have done to my emotions.
WooHoo! I am so proud of you Luke!
Yay!! I can't believe how big he is! I love watching my kids hit milestones.
Post a Comment