Friday, March 19, 2010

The Things Kids Say

The other day Gabby wanted a tuna sandwich. Nate got out all the stuff and had her help get everything ready. They opened the cans, drained the juices, scooped it all out into a bowl and got the bread out. Nate asked Gabby to get the mayo and she said she didn't need it. He proceeded to tell her that it was the most important part. She said "no it isn't!" He told her yes it was. Then she says, "NO! It isn't more important than JESUS!!!!" Nate said, "You're right, Jesus is the most important. But we need mayo in the tuna." "OK."

This girl makes me laugh!!

7 comments:

Tiffanyann said...

I love how they come up with silly things. i miss that girl, tell nate to come here for a rotation!!! love ya!!

Lisa/Scott said...

LOL She sounds like my little girl. Too bad they don't live closer together, I have the feeling they'd get along.

DeNae I said...

Darn you Andrea, darn you!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!!! So cute!

and, I love that you're beating DeNae again. ^_^

Cheri said...

Those are the kind of comments you have to put in a journal for them to laugh at themselves later.

mama_pj said...

Gabby is so cute!

Jana and Mario said...

She is so cute! I am glad you share things like this so I don't feel like such a bad aunt that I miss EVERYTHING! I need to call you! Love you guys!