Tuesday, March 23, 2010

K&P part 2

Every night ended just like this. Pamela and I went off to bed and these "boys" battled it out on the wii! This is the pajama crew! (Yeah I kept Luke home from school...)

Lauren and Gabby wanted to have their hair done the same way, I thought it was so cute!!

On Wednesday we decided to go to the bouncy house that was just down the street from our house. Lucky us, it had only opened a week before!! We had the place to ourselves and the kids went NUTS!!! Ella was a little scared at first but by the end she was going down the big slide all by herself!




Maybe you can tell from the picture, but the kids got pretty sweaty!!

After all that bouncing the kids wanted some fresh air, so we went outside and rode bikes. And miracle of miracles... Luke FINALLY learned how to ride a two wheeler!! We are sooo proud!! (I will try to post a video, but I haven't figured out how to make it work yet...)
DeNae was awesome enough to make a wonderful traditional St. Patty's day meal of corned beef and cabbage and invite us over to share it with her! It was amazing! She made this rainbow cake too, but I didn't get a picture of it, it was incredible though!! By the end of it all Eli was pretty worn out and just wanted to snuggle with mom!

On Thursday we stayed home and just played outside. It was such a pretty day, we did go down to the park for a little, but everyone was pretty beat from the day before. We had popsicles that night and just enjoyed our last night together!!



That night Nate's truck decided to die. He and Keith spent a few hours trying to figure out what was wrong. Both are pretty savvy when it comes to cars, but they were both a little baffled. (And even after Nate spent another 5+ hours on it later, it is still not working :s!!)

We had an amazing visit with them and again are sooooo thankful that they made the drive out to see us! Thanks Keith, Pamela, Lauren, Caleb, Eli, and Ella, we miss you already!!!

3 comments:

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

The whole time I am reading these posts I can hear those two boys laughing. It is making me laugh. I don't know how you two ladies were able to sleep through those two playing all night!

Oliphaunt said...

Look like a blast, but it always is at your house. :) Hope Nate can repair his truck soon!

Pamela said...

Thanks again for having us, we had a blast!!!!!